Sunday 31 July 2011

This is legit how bored I am right now

1.This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?
So ready!!
2.If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?
I can honestly say that I would never ever cheat on someone
3. The last time you felt honestly broken?
A couple of days ago when I was upset about everything and nothing was going right
4.Are you craving something?
ICE CREAM
5.If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Someone to go on a walk with me
6.Would you rather have ten kids, or none?
Ten
7.What do you hear right now?
Faith Hill
8.Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
Yes it's against one wall the long way and then the headboard is on another wall
9.What’s on your mind right now?
My Girls night with Michela on Tuesday
10.Are you there for your friends?
I try to be there for them as much as I can
11.Last person to see you cry?
Kate
12.What do you do when you get nervous?
Bite my cheek and lip
13.Be honest, do you like people in general?
Nope
14.How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
26
15.Does anyone completely understand you?
I don't think so. I think Kate is truely the person who has gotten the close though
16.Do you have a reason to smile right now?
My parents are leaving tomorrow till Friday !!
17.Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
Yep...they lied
18.Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?
YES TIMES A MILLION
19.Do you tell your mum or dad everything?
Hell no. The only person I tell EVERYTHING too is my stuffie
20.Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
A little
22.Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?
I don't think so. I have no boys in my life right now, if I did then he'd be the next person to hurt me
23.This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
I think so
24.Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
I tend to think about the past a lot and fantasize about the future
25.How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Probably 5 at the most
26.Are you easy to get along with?
I'd like to think that I am
27.Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Kate??? NO WAY !!! But that was over text. If in person then yes I really do
28.What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?
Water
29.What size bed do you have?
Double
30.Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Before i get in.....what the heck kinda question is that???
31.Do you like the rain?
LOVE IT!! Unless I'm walking to work
32.Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Depends on how they are thinking about me
33.Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
I have =(
34.Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither?
Probably a goodie goodie
35.Who were you last in the car with, besides family?
Tayler and Kate
36.What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Harry Potter 7 pt 2 with Kate, Nicole and Kaitlynn
37.Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
Yes
38.Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?
Yep
39.Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?
My idea of a party is having like 5 friends over to watch a movie and maybe have a few drinks
40.Do you regret a past relationship?
Nope, I don't believe in regrets
41.Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
Depends who's playing at the concret and who would come with me, or who is all going to the party and how drunk I'm allowed to get
42.Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?
I don't really know what my type is
43.Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?
I sure hope not
44.Do you care too much about your appearance?
Not at all.
45.Are you a jealous person?
Very
46.Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I haven't bought anything in the last little while since I got back from my trip
47.Do you miss anyone?
I always miss people when I'm not with them
48.Last person who made you cry?
My mom
49.Does your ex piss you off?
Not really unless he's getting mad at me for something that's not my fault
50.What are you doing tomorrow?
Working =(
51.Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?
No way!!
52.Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Anyone right now. I'm so bored it's not even funny
53.Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes
54.Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
Yep
55.Do you like cotton candy?
YES TIMES 10!!
56.Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?
Probably Kate or Auntie Sandy
57.Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17?
Well I'm already 18 so I guess I can't anymore
58.Do you have siblings?
2, older sister, younger brother
59.Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?
Yep
60.How has the past week been for you?
I've been working like mad, and I got my wisdom teeth out. If I hadn't hung out with Nicole and Kate a couple of nights ago, I would offically have no life at all and it would have totally sucked
61.Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
I used to have one but he doesn't talk to me anymore. Other then that, maybe Brett
62.What’s on your mind right now?
Didn't you ask me this question already??? My answer now is going to Disneyland with Kate next year
63.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching 16 and pregnant
64.What is your current mood?
Not wanting to go to work in 3 hours
65.Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dad
66.Will this week be a good one?
Minus the fact that I'm working almost everyday, yes, cause my parents are going away with my brother so it's gunna be just me and my sister. I also get paid this week and Michela is coming over on Tuesday for a Girls Night
67.Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?
Stampede with Cassidy, Nicole's surprise birthday dinner
68.Who were you with last night?
Lucy and Angel
69.Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope. No one loves me that much
70.Next time you will kiss someone?
Next time? When is this next time you speak of??
71.Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?
Boy
72.Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Working

No comments:

Post a Comment