Saturday 30 July 2011

Bitchy customers

So at work if a customer pays with MasterCard, they have the option to swipe it, tap or insert on the pinpad
And if the customer is lazy and actually gives me their credit card, I will tap it cause it's the fastest. When it taps, the customer doesn't have to put in their pin and they don't have to sign.
So this woman comes through my till today and gives ME her MasterCard. So I'm going to do with it what I want to which is tap it cause it's a lot easier.
So I go and tap it, and then this women FLIPPS shit at me cause she doesn't want ME to tap it!! She's like "I want control over my pin number!" And then complains to my supervisor that I didn't ask her how to out through her MasterCard!!
Like F off women !!! If you want to put it through so that you can put in your pin, then don't give me your damn card and put it through yourself !!
God I hate people sometimes !! Like Jesus !!

No comments:

Post a Comment