Monday 25 July 2011

Kayley + Garrett

Quest for Camelot
Kayley + Garrett


Kayley: [coming to step in front of him as she speaks] Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?... Oh. Oh, I didn't realize you were... 
Garrett: What? Tall? Rugged? Handsome? 
Kayley: Blind. Garrett: ...You know, I always forget that one



Kayley: Are you *sure* this is dragon country? I mean, shouldn't there be a sign or something? It could say, 'Welcome to Dragon Country.'... You don't think we'll *see* any... do you?... Is a group of dragons a pack or a flock? Is it a gaggle or a pride? Is it a herd? 
Garrett: Quiet. 
Kayley: Do you hear something? Garrett: No, I just want you to be quiet.



Kayley: Please... Don't die. 
[She places the healing plant on his side
Kayley: I can't do this on my own.  [There is a pause as Ayden flies inKayley: I'm sorry. It's all my fault that you were hurt. I mean, I was rattling on when I should have been quiet. I'm no help to anyone. Garrett: [Shushes her gently] You're wrong.

Kayley: Camelot! Oh Garrett, it's so beautiful! I wish you could see it. 
Garrett: I have seen it. And there was no place for me. 
[hands her Excalibur
Kayley: Garrett, what's wrong? Garrett: Take Excalibur to Authur. You don't have much time.  [Turns back towards the Forbidden ForestKayley: [Runs ahead of him, blocking his path] But we'll deliver the sword together. Garrett: No. You deliver it. I... I don't belong in that world.  [Moves past herGarrett: Come on, Ayden. Kayley: [softly] But you belong in mine.


 

Garrett: [to Ayden] You don't understand. In Camelot, she'd only see me through their eyes. Not a knight, not a man, not anything.
 

Kayley: [dancing with Garret at their knighting ceremony
[of the hall of people
Kayley: Oh, Garret! Isn't this everything you ever dreamed of? Garrett: Hmm... Not quite *everything*...  [spins Kayley into his arms]

No comments:

Post a Comment