Thursday 21 July 2011

Room Update

So this is my room at the moment! As you can see, there is no more butterfly wallpaper and there is actually NOTHING in my room except my bed frame...and a ladder. We've taken everything out of it so we can begin to paint it.
This is the room I currently live in. Everything i own is in baskets and such. It is NOT the greatest thing at all. I have a small path that I can never ever find whenever I have to wake up at 2 in the morning to pee. Right now, getting out of this room is the most exciting thing in my life

This is my book collection =) It kinda took over the couch

And this is one part of my movie collection. This part does not include all my TV series I have (which include all the seasons of Big Bang theroy, The Office and CSI: NY). It also does not include all my Disney movies. So this is maybe half of all my movies

No comments:

Post a Comment