Sunday 24 July 2011

Halo

I finished reading the book Halo yesterday and HOLY WOW !!!
Dear Alexandra Adornetto, you are such an insirpation to me!!
I'm so amazed that you are my age and you wrote such a beautiful love story that is turning into a seires!!
I look forward to your next book coming out so I can see how everything between Beth and Xavair turns out
Anyone looking for a love story that involes the paranormal, I highly suggest you check HALO out.
It was so great and I loved every moment of it =)
This is probably the first story I've read that involed angels. I haven't actually seen many angel storys
But  I really hope this doesn't turn into the next twilight and everyone starts going goo-goo ga-ga for Gabe and Xavair.
And then they cast some crappy actress to be Beth
So please, for the love of GOD !!! DO NOT make this AMAZING book into a terrible movie.....unless I'm Beth and Orlando Bloom is Xavair ; )  !!
Then go right ahead lol !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment