Sunday 17 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2

We went and saw the last Harry Potter movie on opening night!
It was actaully so good !! I didn't read the book, but I did know how it ended because my sister told me
I thought it was all really good though, the story, the effects, the way it all ended
There were little details in it that I thought were really neat
Like when certain characters became a hero in the end
Or when someone wasn't actually dead
They did leave out a lot compared to the book, but I guess you can't put everything in it
without it being a 7 part movie
My sister (who is probably the biggest Harry Potter fan there is) really enjoyed it
So I think most people will enjoy it
I really enjoyed laughing at my sister though when she was crying really loud in the theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment