Sunday 31 July 2011

Office Quotes


Erin: It's a Cafe Disco!
Michael: Yes! Exactly!
Kevin: So it's like a Disco cafe?
Michael: What? No, not even close.

Dwight: Ugh! I'm so mad that Pam got hurt! AHHH *kicks volleyball* I'll get it *walks slowly*

David: Come on Dwight, throw in the subs
Dwight: Okay, but how many people need to get hurt today for us to learn a lesson? 1? 2? 3? 4?
David: Dwight?
Dwight: No, please hear me out. 5? 6? 7?
David: Dwight?
Dwight: Wait, let me finish. 8? 9?

Jim: Oh, I'm sorry, is this a working office and not a French beach?

Michael: Everyone Christmas is cancelled
Stanley: You can't cancel Christmas it's a holiday
Michael: Keep it up Stanley and I'm taking away New Years
Stanley: What does that mean?
Michael: Jim take New Years away from Stanley

Michael: You know what Stanley why don't you just go sit at the back of the bus
Stanley: Excuse me?
Michael: Or the front of the bus, or drive the bus, I don't care

Michael: Oh TMI TMI
Michael Head shot: TMI Too much information! I used to say don't go there, but that was lame

Dwight: Dammit Jim!
Michael: What is it?
Dwight: He put my stuff in jello again

Michael: Has someone ever come up to you and told you that you're not creative?
Dwight: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment