Friday 20 January 2012

Work Makes me Angry

Once again, I feel like no matter how hard I work at this stupid job. Even though I got dumped a crap load of morning shifts on me, I didn't complain at all! And once again, I get no respect here. Yes, it's just a key. But it's unfair that now only 'certain people' get the privilege of getting a key to go into the building. This is so not fair! I work pretty much every morning now. And now even though I already have to walk in the freezing cold weather, now because I don't have the privilege of a key, I have to wait outside for someone to let me in! I do understand that not everyone should be allowed to use the side door. But shouldn't someone who is now working 4 out of 7 days in the morning?? Florida, you can not come any sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment