Friday 27 January 2012

Customers

1st customer of my 7 AM shift: Can you make change for an $100 bill??
2nd customer of my 7 AM shift: Can I buy lotto tickets here?
3rd customer of my 7 AM shift: Could I get $100 cash back?

DEAR PEOPLE!!!
I do not have enough money to make change from a 100 dollars of your 20 dollar purchase!!! I maybe have 30 dollars of 5's in my till and that's it! So don't get pissy at me cause now you have to use your debit card! And therefore, no I can not give you 100 dollars cash back, I'd be surprised if I had over 30 dollars to give you! But there's an ATM right in front of you! And sir, I know you really want a lotto ticket, but customer service is not open until 8. I'm sorry, that's all there is to it! Now stop being impatient !!! You can get your tickets later. You have till 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment