Sunday 22 January 2012

FB

Old Facebook status that make me laugh


CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!!!!!


 Waking up to Christmas Music is almost as good as waking up to Disney Music!


OH MY GOD !!! IT'S Kate Lizzy Reid !!! AHHHHHHH !!!


I'm the Queen of Mars I was invisable on Earth, it only took the magical portal to Mars to give me some self-worth !


last night my brother ran into my room singing Tra La La La and threw a chocolate at me then ran out =)


Dear Fluffy Pepper Dog ! I Love you more then anything in the world =) I love how you always sleep in the most annoying positions when you sleep on my bed with me! I love how I have to poke you to get up like you're a teenager! I love how excited you get when I feed you a treat! I love how when I'm sitting on the computer, you jump up on my lap and give me kisses ♥


brought to you by SAND !! It's everywhere! Get used to it =)


So come on in, we're gonna shake the house ! We're having a ball ! At the House of Mouse !! Am I the only one who's favourite show was Mickey's House of Mouse??


it takes being home in this snow covered glacier valley to realize "yes i do have a tan!!"


Call me 8 but I do believe that Phineas and Ferb is probably the greatest show ever !!


waking up and finding scars, cuts and bruises that I didn't have when I went to bed! What the hell am I doing in my sleep?


Soup or Salad, Fries or Biscuits, extra Olives, Doughnuts !!!


Tayler screaming at Sobeys workers in British !! That's my sis ♥


No ! I can't go to the store today because it's Saturday and I have a scratch on my arm !!!


Skill is when it takes 2 people to open a jar of Nutella !



Jodey: 7,500 lbs of poultry and game on the Titanic? So like chicken and Clue??? Kate: No Jodey, Chicken and Battleship !!

It's Valentine's Day?? How Unexpected. And by unexpected I mean COMPLETELY EXPECTED!!!! -Dr Doofenshmirtz: Phineas & Feb Valentines FTW !!!


Best time at work yesterday !! Dear anyone who left a cart full of old VHS movies behind Sobeys, you ain't getting em back!!Andreea and I took the liberty of distroying them all !!


So there's a couch at Sunnyside Station, kinda just chillin there! No big deal!


Pink Elephants! Pink Elephants! What'll I do? What'll I do? What an unusual view...


NO PEPPER DOG !!! You do not get any of my yogurt ! That's MY breakfast ! I don't ask to share your dog food with you ! 


Dear Courtesys at Sobeys ! Stop complaining about all the work you have to do! At least you don't have to fight all the ghosts in the Haunted Basement !!!


Pepper Dog is sleeping in my coat! Legit in! She's somehow stuck in the hood and can't get out =P


‎"Let's get out of this store that sells unknown objects for 78 dollars!"



 I have offically compared my relationship to Will and Elizabeths's. Although I'm going away for a year, at least I won't be leaving for 10 years, come back for 1 day and then take off for another 10 years

Co-managing is a give and take. You have to pick your battles. One of the battles that I picked was to stop Michael from running plastic tubes all over the office and placing hamsters inside of them. He was going to call it Tube City. ~ Jim


Dear everyone in the world who loves me! Please start saving your money so you can come visit me cause I'M MOVING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!


We consider everyday a plus to spend it with a Platypus!


‎"Your giggle, your sneeze! You're so cute! We should wrap you up and ship you to Disney!" I love you Andy !!!


‎"Shadowhunters, looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234." 


So I bought The Office season 7 but I'm only up to season 5 on my marathon! Gotta get cracking =P


I don't know what was more exciting! Getting Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension on DVD or the fact that the people at Hallmark know me as the girl who always comes in to look at the Disney stuff!!


Had a Blast and a Half at Six Flags Magic Mountain with my sis today!! ♥ Didn't know until today how scary lap-bars were


Life is to short to count calories and say no to ice cream =)


 I thought I worked at a grocery store...not a pumpkin patch



 Where in the Wolrd is Kate Lizzy Reid???

"I'm Miguel and this is Tulio! And they call us Miguel and Tulio!"


My day off includes many hours I will spend on Roller Coaster Tycoon and Sims !


 Kate: Want some lunch? Jodey's Stomach: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Jodey: Yes please


Last minute Sleepovers FTW !!


something I don't understand. My brother is the skinnest piece of human there ever was. No blubber on him whatsoever. And yet he is playing in the freezing cold ocean for hours on end and doesn't even care that it's not even 10 degrees out.


saw Captain Jack Sparrow on Freemont Street, got Mickey Mouse to sign my hat, rode Splash Mountain 3 times in a row without ever having to get off, Missing Disney already =(


‎Nicole & I don't need to text. We send each other messages via stream


tried to download more Disney music for my trip. I went onto Frostwire and typed in Disney. Went through every song they had....I have them all! I would say that's a win and a half!


so I'm starting to believe that people can't count! 10 items or less people anymore !! NOT 27 !!


Yesterday, I went for a drive with my aunt and we were just planning on going out for dinner and then we kept driving and ended up going to look at the farm that once belonged to my Great-grandparents when they first moved to Canada. We pulled up on the driveway and the owner came out and offered to show us around! It was really an amazng night!


‎1 hour: Pick out pictures for high school memories album! 2 hours: Study bio! 1 hour: pack! Then study bio some more !!! Welcome to the world of Jodey's lame life !!!


OH MY GOD !!!!! AUGUST 5TH 2011 !!!! PHINEAS AND FERB MOVIE !!!!!! WHO WANTS TO COME OVER AND HAVE HUGE PARTY THAT DAY?!?!!?


has a crush on the Holiday Armidillo !!


What is this world coming too? Brittney Spears can only count to 3, Rebecca Black barely knows the days of the week and Rihanna can't even remember her own name!


drunk fingers =P


is it weird that I woke up at 1 this morning and began getting ready for school cause I was scared I was going to miss the bus?


totally bullshiting my religion homework! I just need to get it done!


Caity: Zac are you Ducky? Zac: no, are you Petri??


Dance rehearsal today! I look like a freak with all this stage make-up on lol =P


Nicole: What is this?? Me: That's a breaker. Nicole: Well get rid of it!!! =) You make my day ♥


Midnight!! You: What are you doing right now? Me: Baking a pie! What do you think I'm doing?!?


Gitchi Gitchi Goo means that I Love You ♥


a Prince got Married and the Bad Guy is Dead! It was a real Disney weekend =)


just attended the "Not so Royal Wedding" !!


Jodey at work scans a baggette 10 year old kid: I like the way you handle that looonnnnggg bread ; ) Jodey: o.O !!!!


is it lame that the most exciting thing that happened to me last night was that I paid off my loan on Roller Coaster Tycoon??


Tayler: Well maybe Voldemort turned 17 before Harry. Jamie: Well Darf !!!


go downstairs to brush my teeth, I hear whinning and whimpering. Sure enough, somehow (don't ask me how) but there's Pepper Dog, chilling in the bath tub. I have no idea how she got in there because she couldn't get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment