Friday 27 January 2012

Shifts

I'm working basically full time hours right now! I'm not complaining because that's what I asked for ! But I have 2 days off every week (sometimes only one)! It would be excellent if I could have one day where you don't call me asking me to take every single one of your shifts on my days off! I hear you complaining that you don't have any money! Then maybe work some damn shifts! It seems like I have no days off cause I'm taking all your shifts. And now I learn that the only reason you want these days off is so you can go out drinking and partying?? Ok, well that is not my fault at all!! I enjoy having my days off to spend with my family and go to the mall or see movies with friends. I'm not giving up my few hours of freedom so you can get drunk every night !!! So stop putting on a cute face and being all fake nice to me cause it's not going to work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment