Saturday 29 October 2011

This place

Can we maybe go one f ing day without someone freaking out at me about something?!
I've done nothing wrong all day, I've done exactly what you told me to do and I'm still getting in trouble for stupid shit like...
coming home at midnight last night! I was f ing babysitting! Sorry, next time I'll tell them that even though I'm 19 I have an f ing curfew for when I have to be home from working
Staying up till 2 in the morning! Again I am f ing 19! Didn't think it was a big deal I was up till 2 on the weekend watching a movie in my room
Talking! I was told to vacuum the living room so I cleaned up the living room then brought down the vacuum. Then mom screams at me that I need to clean up first and apparently when I tell her I already did, I'm using a f ing tone with her and I need to smarten up! Like whatever! Vacuum it yourself if you don't like it.
Just being alive in general! I can not even sit down and have a conversation now with my sister without her freaking out at me about something now either! Then when I talk back, I'm the one freaking out! No, I came in there to sit and talk to you cause I'm bored out of my mind. But no, you always have to go on about how I always get you into trouble for saying shit. Again, whatever!
Maybe from now on I'll sit in my room and I won't say anything to anyone and then maybe I'll stop getting in trouble for stupid shit. I'm so sick of this place it's not even funny!!! Only 220 days until I'm gone for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment