Monday 10 October 2011

Thank you

I would just like to thank Disney for giving me a chance to work with them for a whole year starting in June.
I want to thank my boyfriend Adam for being the cutest boyfriend I could have ever asked for
And I want to thank all my friends for putting up with the depression I went through over the summer. Now when I look back, I wasn't happy even though I had the most amazing people in my life trying to help me.
Now that I am actually finally happy and moving on with my life from the things that made me so mad and upset before, I want to say thank you to the things who have helped make it so great but and even bigger thank you to the people who dealt with me during the hard times in my life and never let me struggle alone. I hope you know how much I appreciate it and how much I love you. You made a very big impact on my life and for that, just know that I'll never forget you and I'll love you forever
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment