Wednesday 19 October 2011

Recorded Calls

Dear recorded messages or even people calling from places that I really do not care about
Be aware that I will be rude to you if

  1. You ask for my mom or dad, and after I say no, you ask if I can make the choices of the house
  2. You try to sell me something
  3. Take ten years to say hello after I pick up the phone
  4. Continue to try and sell me shit even though I said I can't make those choices
  5. Ask when a better time to call back is
So I'm sorry that I hang up on you before you can finish your little speech about what you are trying to sell or that when I answer questions about if my mom and dad are home that I am probably the biggest bitch ever. But honestly I hate getting woken up in the morning from your calls after I was out till 2 and then had to get up with my brother at 7. I kinda wanted that nap and then you woke me up. So even though I said I was sorry, I'm really not, please stop calling me

No comments:

Post a Comment