Thursday 11 August 2011

So annoyed

Last Night
Me: Dad, I have the day off, do you want me to come help with the house?
Dad: No I'm not even going to the house so don't worry about it
Me: Ok

This Morning
G-ma: Do you want to come over and help scrapbook?
Me: Yes please
G-ma: Ok, I'll come get you in a little bit
Me: Mom, I'm going over to help scrapbook in a bit
Mom: ok

Now
Mom: As soon as Jamie's friends leave we're going to the house to paint
Me: ??? Umm no, I'm going to scrapbook now! I asked yesterday if we were going and dad said no
Mom: Well now we're going
Me: No! I want to go scrapbook now! I asked yestrday if you guys wanted my help and dad said no, so now I'm going to help G-ma! She's on her way to get me. Do you want me to just call her and say that I can't help her anymore?
Mom: Yes.

Like really? I would have gone today to help at the house but dad said he didn't need any help so I made other plans for my day off! Stop making me feel bad when you are the one telling me to change my plans at the last minute! It's because of reasons like this that I would much rather go scrapbook then help you paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment