Saturday 6 August 2011

Parties

Thank you to all those people who couldn't make it to my birthday party when I turned 18
It was my very first time going out EVER and out of all the people I invited, 3 people showed up.
A few of them didn't even tell me that they couldn't make it until that very day when I was getting ready.
It's nice to know that now you can make it to every f ing party out there but the one time I invite you to share my birthday with me, then you can't make it!
It's great to know how much I mean to people. I'm learning so much about you guys in the last few weeks
  1. You talk about me behind my back and totally make fun of me when I did nothing wrong to you
  2. You treat me like shit, acting like every LITTLE thing I do is wrong and you have to fix it
  3. I thought you guys were my friends, I mean we talk and everything and I have a good time being with you, but when I'm not there, it's great to know I'm the butt of the joke
  4. No matter what I say or do, nothing is going to change about how you treat me

No comments:

Post a Comment