Tuesday 9 August 2011

Depressing evening

I'm having an extremily depressing evening where nothing is going right so even little things like the fact that I can't get onto Mircsoft word is making me upset. I've covered in bug bites and scratches from work today. I'm still tired from walking up and down those stairs a zillion times. All I want is some time alone to watch Teen Mom, but of course, not even that is gunna happen cause Jamie is being so annoying and wants to watch with me. All I want is to lay in bed and watch some of my new movies, but I can't do that cause I can't find my DVD player and I have yet to have my grad party yet so I don't have Bob and Larry in my room. This has not been the greatest day at all and I just want to go to bed now so I can go to sleep and it'll be over quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment