Wednesday 24 August 2011

Six Flags with my Sister

So yesterday I went to Six Flags for the first time in my life with my sis, Tay!!!
I had so much fun on all the roller coasters and listening Tay freak out on all the rides, before they even started
  • Screaming on the roller coaster when the lap bar fell down
  • Comparing ourselves to little kids on if we'd be able to survive the rides
  • Tay: I'm gunna die! Worker: You'll be fine
  • Tayler freaking out as we go up the huge hill
  • "There's ANOTHER hill!!!"
  • Batman and Superman capes
  • Scaring the other riders before they start the ride
  • Breaking our necks on the Green Lantern
  • Making friends with fellow riders
  • Getting maps from other people and then losing them ten minutes later on the water rides
  • Funny ride pictures
This is the best trip ever !!!  I love you Tay Tay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment