Tuesday 16 August 2011

The Help

I saw The Help the other night with Hillary and I honestly had no idea what it was about going in.
I knew it was about maids and that's literally it.
It was so amazing though! I completly loved it so much and I am excited to buy it on DVD when it comes out cause I know it's a movie my mom will like.
It was so amazing to see how life used to be like for people and what some people were put through because of what they looked like.
There were some people in the movie I was considently saying that I wanted to throw my shoe at them and then there were others I wanted to give the biggest hug too.
I really think anyone will enjoy this movie. It's very heartfelt and had a bunch of funny moments too where I was holding my stomach because I was laughing so hard.
Everyone should see this movie. It's very good and then after it, everyone should read the book

No comments:

Post a Comment