Tuesday 14 June 2011

No Strings Attached

*spoiler alert*
*do no read if you want the ending spoiled*

I did see this movie in theatres but last night I went to Kaitlynn's and her and I watched No Strings Attached
Bad language! Very bad! But other then that it was super funny =) I really enjoyed both Natile Portman and Ashton Kutcher (who is adorible) ! Honestly, this movie makes you want to bring every person you've had sex with a balloon !!! It's that cute !! It'll also make you question every first date you've ever been on, comparing it to the date Adam takes Emma on. Minus the ending of the date.
It was kinda prediable. Like right off the bat, Kaitlynn said, they're going to fall in love and they do but it's really cute how it happens and I recomment it to everyone to check it out to see how everything in it plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment