Tuesday 26 February 2013

To Many Goodbyes

This whole "saying Good-bye" business is really starting to get to me! I hate that all the amazing friends I have made over my last 9 months here are almost gone!
Tomorrow is Lindsey's last day. Then Bailey soon after, then Lindsay, then Sam. And then it'll be my turn to pack my bags and head home.
Don't get me wrong! I miss all my friends back home more then anything! Saying good-bye to them was so hard. But I never thought about how hard it would be to say good-bye to the people who have been in my life for so long! I do not like this at all!
Why can't you all just be going away for a few days, and then coming back?
Then when I think about how soon everyone is going to be leaving, it only reminds me how soon I am leaving! And how I am NOT ready to go home yet! I do not want to leave yet! Thank goodness I still have a few more months! But still!
They are probably going to have to drag me from housing!

No comments:

Post a Comment