Saturday 16 February 2013

My Sister

 photo IMG_0491_zpsf3301c0e.jpg
My Aunt saw Ariel there and told Tay to go stand there, cause Ariel is Tayler's favourite princess.
Tay stands there, takes the picture, then as we are walking away she goes, "Oh look, Ariel is on that ship!"
"Yeah, that's why we got you to take a picture with it..."
 photo IMG_0512_zpsea9c28de.jpg
I found this hat in the German pavilion and thought it was funny, so I put it on her head. My aunt saw, laughed and wanted a picture. Tayler smiled and took the picture, completely unaware of what was on her head. 
 photo IMG_0514_zps8467826d.jpg
Everyday, Tay would stand and wait for us as we got our bags checked. On our last day, we went into Epcot, and Auntie Sandy and I almost walked all the way by without Tayler noticing us. We stood there, waiting for her to come join us, and she didn't. We took a picture. She still didn't move. I wonder what she was thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment