Thursday 14 February 2013

Remember this Road

 photo IMG_0433_zpsaa62bcca.jpg
So many years ago, Tay and I went to Universal Studios with our little brother and our parents.
We were staying at a hotel that was walking distance from Universal. 
So, when we were done at the park, we decided to walk back to the hotel.
But, unfortunately for us, our parents went in the completely wrong direction of our hotel,
so we ended up walking a good 20 minutes going nowhere.
The entire time, my parents were arguing, mom saying we were going the right way. Dad saying we weren't.
Tay, Jamie and I following a little behind, knowing we had gone the completely wrong way.
Finally, after an hour of walking, we stopped and asked for directions and found out that the I trolley bus goes right by our hotel.
Anyways, it's funny, cause this weekend, when my sister was here, guess what road we ended up on again? 
Only this time, we were going the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment