Wednesday 13 February 2013

Friends

It's so nice that even after I had so much time off and I have the day off tomorrow, I still have friends who will help me when I don't feel good. Help me figure out where a doctor is, and understand when I need to call in and go to the doctor.
Back home, if I called in, the next day, co-workers would be barking at me, telling me that I can't do that, I need a doctors note, I probably wasn't even sick! Blah! Blah! BLAH!
Here, I have friends helping me, telling me what I should do and what they think will help me out with my ear!
They are telling me where I should go to find a doctor, what numbers to call. And they are texting me, asking if I'm ok, if I need anything.
Thanks guys! I know I am probably letting you down by not showing up today, but it's really nice to have you guys here for me when I don't feel good and I need a friend!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment