Wednesday 1 April 2015

Taking the train

This is my rant about why I hate taking the train
1: people seem to think personal hygiene does not matter! I am always standing by the man who smells like he hasn't showered in months
2: if you are standing, hold on to a pole! I get bumped into people a million times because they are standing and decide to read. So when the train stops, they fall back into people
3: I never sit on the train! I always stand right by the door so I don't have to push my way through people go get off at my stop.
4: when it is time for me to get off, people standing on the platform trying to get on the train, move out of the way and let people off! Don't stand in their way or try to push past everyone to get on! Wait for 3 seconds for everyone to get off and then you can get on

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment