Wednesday 22 April 2015

Return policies

I seriously don't understand return policies at stores! If I haven't taken the tags off things and I haven't washed them, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to return them? Sometimes people can be indecisive and take a while to decide whether or not they want an item. It's so frustrating when they are like, "well it's been over 30 days" and that's it? Like seriously? There is nothing wrong with this item! I just changed my mind! I'm the person who has no problem with store credit so if it's given to me, no problem! I'll take it! At some point in time, I'll find something I like there. But it's so annoying when they won't do anything about it! I seriously will no longer shop at stores with a shitty return policy! I can't be the only one! Like places should be losing business when they have dumb as policies like this for clothes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment