Friday 24 April 2015

Done

I'm so done with this! I'm sick and tired of being there for people over and over again! Having them tell me how to make decisions in my life, and then when I tell them my opinion on something, they completely throw it to the side and ignore what I've said all together. All I have ever done is try to be a good friend. Try to give advice and my opinion. And basically have it thrown in my face that nothing I say will ever matter! So completely done! Don't ask for my opinion ever again if you are going to completely ignore it. And don't come crying to me when what I said was going to happen does! I'm done being a "caring" and "good" friend if this is all it ever gets me. All you're going to get from me from now on is, "I told you so"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment