Sunday 27 January 2013

Go Away

Both when my roommate left for New York and Miami, she left a shit ton of dirty pots and pans and dishes in the sink.
Some filled with gross cold water.
But, knowing she was going to be gone for a while, I cleaned them. I kept the entire apartment clean while she was gone and even scrubbed the bathroom till it was shinning !
What does she say to me yesterday, "can you clean your containers right away instead of just leaving them in the sink?"
EXCUSE ME!! I left one container in the sink cause I didn't get home from work until late and I had to work early the next day! I will freaking clean it! Like calm your shit! I'm going to use every pot and pan in the apartment, leave them in the sink for you to clean, then take off for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment