Monday 21 January 2013

Children

 photo tumblr_me47zgTVR01rm4ucuo1_500_zps21fdccec.jpg
So yesterday, I was waiting for the monorail at the TTC yesterday to go to Magic Kingdom.
There was this family behind me. A woman, her 2 kids and Grandma.
The daughter was jumping and climbing over the hand rail.
The cast member working was being nice, saying things like, Hey princess, no climbing please
But she kept climbing being a brat!
AND THEN, to make it even worse, she stood right beside me and starting looking into my purse!
I pulled my bag away and was like, "Excuse me! Don't do that!"
Her mother looked at me and said, "Oh, she's just having fun."
I looked right at her and said, "Yeah, it's going to be so much fun if she breaks or steals anything and you have to replace it!"
Needless to say, the woman grabbed her kid, pulled her away and gave me the dirtiest look ever!
I'm sorry woman! Maybe don't let you kid dig through a strangers bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment