Friday 14 December 2012

Work Problems

So I had a group of guests come through today
A woman, her 2 sons and there friends
They were getting some bracelets engraved and I asked if they wanted me to add a rivet.
The one boy says he wants a skull and cross bow rivet. After he said this, his mother FREAKED OUT! Saying he couldn't get a rivet cause he went to a Catholic school and that he wouldn't be allowed to go there if he had a skull and cross bow! Also, that Jesus would not love him if he put that on his bracelet!
I sat there just thinking, good lord! I'm Catholic, I went to a Catholic school all my life, Jesus is not going to stop loving you if you put a freaking skull on a bracelet with your name!
But then, while she was paying for the bracelet, the boys went and started digging through the trash and found 4 bracelets we had thrown out because they were damaged. They asked the mom if they could have them! And she said ok.
I'm sorry! So Jesus won't love you if you put a skull on your bracelet, but he will be your friend if you steal?

No comments:

Post a Comment