Monday 17 December 2012

Done

I can't deal with this f***ing shit anymore!
I'm so sick of people making me feel bad cause maybe I don't want to do certain things here.
For example, I get people EVERY WEEK trying to get me to go out to the Girls drinking team!
I've been here for 6 months and I haven't gone once, and I don't ever plan on going. 
Why? Cause 1. I'm only 20! I don't care if there are people there who are under 21 and haven't gotten caught, I worked too hard and waited too long to get here to blow it all on having a couple of drinks! And 2. It's not my scene! I have never been the girl to drink like how people go and drink at girls! I would rather go to bed early and read a book or watch TV then go out and party and drink! I really wish people would get off my back about it! Like I said, it's been 6 months! Stop thinking you can change my mind about going!
Maybe I would feel better about my feelings. So far I've had one person ask me why I maybe don't go out and do certain things, compared to the 50 who try and get me to go, or make me feel bad for not going!
Then to make everything worse, I'm sick of people back home! I miss you guys like crazy! But I'm a million miles away! I don't know what's going on, and you are expecting me to solve everything like I've been there the whole time! 
I can't deal with this!
I can't deal with the people here not giving a fuck about my feelings. And I can't deal with what's going on back home!
If anyone knows a f***ing solution, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment