Monday 31 December 2012

2012

Just like I did last year, I would like to make a list of all the good things that happened to me this year in 2012! It was honestly a great year! Everything finally feels like it's making sense in my life and I'm happy for the people I have here with me and everyone who has been there for me through the tough times

  • Starting the year off right by spending it with Great friends
  • Beauty & the Beast in 3D
  • Discovering my love for the Underworld movies
  • My cousin Hallie
  • Going to Vegas and seeing my first hypnotist show with Tay
  • Rainbow Pancakes 
  • Learning to Drive with Auntie Sandy and getting lost on old roads 
  • Shootin' Zombies 
  • Going to Hawaii for the first time in my life
  • Swimming with the sharks in Hawaii
  • Disney's Aulani !!!!!!!
  • Earth day at the Zoo with Adam 
  • Nickelback concert !
  • Kate's 19th Birthday- One does not Simply celebrate Kate's Birthday without Cake
  • After 4 and a half years, my last day at Sobeys
  • My Going away Party
  • Great last dinner with my best friends!
  • MOVING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Traditions 
  • Becoming a Cast Member!!
  • Being able to go to Disney parks whenever I feel like it !!!
  • Brave opening night at Downtown Disney
  • Meeting Phineas and Ferb
  • Going to Universal Studios 
  • Hoop-Dee-Doo
  • Baby Paisley 
  • Mom, Dad, Tayler and Jamie came to visit in Disney World
  • Backstage tour of The Haunted Mansion!
  • One week in Walt Disney World with Adam!!!!!
  • One Year Anniversary with Adam at Animal Kingdom
  • My 20th Birthday at Walt Disney World
  • Watching Fantasmic on my Birthday with Adam
  • Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
  • Auntie Sandy, Auntie Sue, Auntie Trish, Mama, Jamie, Maddi, Tasha, Lexy and Hallie came to visit
  • Wreck-It Ralph! "I'M GONNA WRECK IT!"
  • Whoppi Goldberg at Candlelight Processional 
  • Magic Kingdom till 1 AM
  • My Gary Sinise day
  • And a very busy day at Epcot on New Years Eve
This year has been nothing short of amazing!! I had a great year and I am very much looking forward to what 2013 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment