Friday 30 March 2012

Sad

It makes me sad that you get so upset sometimes and say how much you're going to miss hanging out with me when I move to Florida. But then when I try to make plans with you so that we can spend as much time together as possible before I go, you don't answer my texts asking if you wanna do anything when we both have the night off. You make plans when you know I was trying to make plans with you. And even though you make plans with our cousin, I can't come along too. So now I finally have a Friday night off in forever, and I'll probably spend it home along watching movies and packing.
Thanks
I'm going to miss you too and you don't think it makes me sad that you'd much rather hang out with everyone else, even though they are going to be here when I leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment