Friday 23 March 2012

Bitch!

You are probably the worst person I have ever met! You put on a fake mask and buy people presents to make them think you're so perfect!!! And I'll admit it, I bought it. I thought you were sweet and nice, until I found out the truth about you and what you did !!! No one in the world has the right to hurt people. All you  care about is yourself and money. You've pretended this entire time to care about the people I love. The people who have actually been there for me, no questions asked. Which makes it hurt me so much that you treated them the way you did. You're a bitch! A self-righteous fat BITCH!! But you know what?? I'm not even going to waste my time hating you. Because after everything you, I know you're going to burn in hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment