Saturday 31 March 2012

I miss you, Kate

I miss when I got to see you literally everyday when we sat together on the bus and would talk about work and stupid teachers and sometimes watch movies on your iPod. The only time we didn't see each other was when one of us had to stay late after school or second semester when I had spare and would head home early cause I had to work.
I miss the way we made plans. Literally, do you wanna got o the mall? Or maybe a movie? Sure! We just knew what time we were going to meet at Sobeys, we'd walk down to the same bus stop and catch the bus. If we were going to the mall, right away we'd get lunch first and if we were going to a movie, we had the perfect way to spilt the combo with popcorn and two drinks.!
I miss that. I know we still hang out as much as we can with me working like a crazy woman and you going to school. But I miss seeing you every single day. I miss that the only time we didn't see each other was during classes. But now the only time we get to see each other is if we are lucky enough to be  scheduled around the same time on Saturdays. I miss my best friend!
I'm so glad you get off school early! I wish you the best of luck on your exams but I can't wait for them to be over so that we can maybe get back some of the time we lost before I take off and then we won't see each other at all.
I love you Kate !! You're my best friend forever <3 No matter how often I get to see you, or how far apart we are !!

No comments:

Post a Comment