Monday 25 July 2016

Work


Work has been so busy from the moment I started today. But it's been such a frustrating shift!!
When I first started, I was told everything that needed to get done. And within the hour, I had that whole list of things to do completed. But then as the day went on, these things changed, but no one told me. So when it was done proper, it looked bad on me, even though I had done what I was told from the beginning to do and no one told me different. It's not my fault if people can't tell me if something has changed.
Then every time I ask a question, I get looked at as if I'm an idiot. First of all, I just want to double check and make sure I'm doing the correct thing before I do it wrong and get in trouble for that. And second, it's my job to ask!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment