Wednesday 27 July 2016

So sore

I can't remember exactly when my shoulder started hurting so badly but at work today, my shoulder started absolutely killing me. Luckily I was at that hospital so a doctor told me I could use the hot and cold packs to help make it feel better. I had to switch between the hot and cold throughout the day and it kept it from aching to bad. But even still, there were points were I couldn't even lift the phone up because it hurt so bad.
Then I had to go to Home Depot for work and lord knows that didn't help at all. I spent the evening carrying around tubes filled with cash and coins. Doesn't sound like a lot but when you're holding multiple and your shoulder already hurts so badly, it definitely doesn't help.
By the end of the night, I could barely use my arm to drive cause I could barely lift my arm.
Now I am lying in bed, I've taken an Advil and I have an ice bag on my shoulder. Here's to hoping I don't roll and lay on it in my sleep and make it worse.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment