Monday 19 January 2015

Pins!

Set up my 4 pin lanyards !! I have a lot more pins! I went through and picked out my most favourite ones to display. Each one has somewhat of a theme
First one on the left is a Mickey Mouse lanyard. This one is my "park" lanyard. It had Disneyland pins, Walt Disney World pins, California adventure pins and my Disneyland Paris pin.
The light pink one is my "cast member" lanyard. It is mostly pins you could only get as a Disney cast member as well as a few special Walt Disney ones and Epcot ones.
The bright pink one is my "Beauty and the Beast" lanyard. That one is only Beauty and the Beast pins.
The Last one is the first pin lanyard I ever had. It is a Pirate lanyard. This one includes all my most favourite pins that don't really have a place on my other lanyards. It is also pins I have been given as gifts. A few from my parents and a BFF one that my best friend got me in Disneyland.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment