Saturday 3 January 2015

My day

Literally had SUCH a great day today !!!! Spent almost the whole day with my bestest friend on the planet! Miss Kate!! We had a double movie date!! Saw Into the Woods and The Hobbit! (Think I liked The Hobbit more, not gunna lie)! Just had such a wonderful day! Complaining about boys, talking about life, catching up and just hanging out before we both start school again!

It was fun to think about to when we were in high school! Kate and I had computers class together in grade 10! I don't think we did anything in that class lol! We also had English together!
And there was one day when Kate didn't come to school cause she broke her leg! So I was alone in English, which wasn't horrible, cause I think we spent the class talking about a book. But I go to computers and there's no Kate! No one to watch card captors with! I actually had to do homework lol! And I couldn't even be mad at her for ditching me cause she broke her leg lol!

There's a trip down memory lane for you! One of the very fond memories I share with my best friend in the world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment