Friday 18 July 2014

Unfair

This had probably been the most horrible and unfair few months of my life. I am literally holding in tears every moment of everyday and it just is bullshit!
When this started, we were told it was all based on our personality! But clearly that's not as important cause I loved training! Meanwhile, there were people complaining everyday! But they are good! It's so unfair! I actually wanted this so bad and I'm the one who gets kicked out!
I spend $150 on shoes! Blistered both my feet so bad getting used to my heels. $170 on a first aid course. Not getting any of this money back and I have a mortgage to pay!
Karma is clearly not real cause I don't know what I did so fucking wrong to get stuck in this position.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment