Wednesday 30 July 2014

Germany

Leaving for Germany in 10 days. A few weeks ago, I didn't think I'd be able to go. But through a series of sad events, now I am able to go. Although the reasons leading up to me now being able to go really sucked and I was upset and depressed for a little bit, I am beyond excited to fly to Germany with my parents and siblings to visit family. Part of this trip will also be going to France, and we are going to Disneyland Paris! I can not describe how thrilled I am to be going there! Going to all the Disney parks around the world has been something that I have always wanted to do and now I can cross Paris off my list!
Yes it sucks, I'm currently unemployed and a career I thought I would be incredible at was taken right out of my hands. But everything happens for a reason right? And maybe the reason was it wasn't what I was suppose to do. And now I can go on this awesome adventure with my family to see apart of the world I haven't discovered yet. My time will come again, and when it does, I will be waiting with open arms.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment