Sunday 23 February 2014

Friends at Work

Everywhere that I have ever worked, I always had great friends and people I worked with!
Sobeys, I made a ton of friends and even some of my own great friends started working there. And even if they only worked like one day a week, I looked forward to that one day I got to work with them.
Disney World, I was friends with everyone! There was never a dull moment! We were one big family and it was the greatest! Even to this day, I love seeing them all and I can't wait to see them all one day in the future when I go visit them all across Canada
Costco, no one! From day 1 at Costco, there was only ever a couple people I actually got along and talked with! And whenever I go for my break, I can only ever think of one person who would come sit with me when I was on my break. And that one person doesn't even work there anymore. I'm not saying everyone is rude. There was lots of nice people at Costco. But I'm just sick of working somewhere where I feel like I never have anyone to talk to ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment