Monday 17 February 2014

Conversations

Conversations my family has:
Mom: When you and Tay move, where is Jamie going to sleep when he sleeps over
Me: We'll make him a bed on the couch
Mom: Oh good, I didn't want you to make him sleep on the concrete floor in the basement.
Me: Yeah we'll get him a little blow up mattress for him to sleep on and then right before he goes to bed, I'll put a load of laundry in the dryer!
Jamie: You'll be like, good night Jamie, but I need to dry some clothes.
Me: And it'll be loud for the next 45 minutes
Jamie: And then you'll go to the bathroom and I'll hear it flush through all the pipes in the What is your non-Disney address??basement
Me: And you'll see it cause clear pipes are cheaper.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment