Friday 10 January 2014

Sad

I am so sick of feeling like nothing I ever do is good enough for anyone. I try so hard to do well at the things I do, but it's like no one ever sees the effort I put into the things I try and they only see what's wrong and treat me like I've done a horrible job! Maybe I should just give up and stop trying! Maybe I should stop telling people my good news so they have nothing negative to say!
I'm sick of when I'm excited for school, people telling me that it's something I shouldn't do or that I should have thought about doing something else or going somewhere else.
I'm just so annoyed with all the judgements I get about my weight, my job and my future!
People need to lay off and bud out of my life! It's my life and I am happy and enjoying it! If all you have to say is negative, stay out!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment