Friday 17 January 2014

Life

Do you ever think about a certain thing that happened to you when you were little and just get so upset thinking about it?
I do
Years ago, when I was maybe 8 or something, I went to west Edmonton Mall with my dad sister and my uncle and cousin who were visiting from Germany, and when it was time to leave, I asked my dad if I could get some cotton candy for the drive home, we made to one point of the mall when I remembered it was even further down, we just didn't have the time to go all that way. So I never got cotton candy.
I don't know why I get so upset thinking about what happened, I just do. And now that I'm going to Edmonton in a few days, I literally can not stop thinking about it. I'm so excited to go to Edmonton with my sister and I know we're going to have an awesome time. I just want to stop thinking about it! Like why does it still bother me to this day that over ten years ago, I couldn't get a bag of cotton candy for the drive home?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment