Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sick and tired of this

Me: *working out on the exercise bike cause it's quiet and everyone is watching Survivor*
Mom: Why aren't you on the treadmill?
Me: Cause this is quieter
Mom:*rolls eyes*
At least I'm doing something!! You're just sitting on your ass watching while you eat a bag of chips!! At least I'm doing something

While we all watch TV, you watch every single move I make, if I bite my lip, you freak out, if I text, you freak out. If I breath, it's to loud!

Me: Good night
Mom:...
Me: Good night !!
Jamie: Good night
Oh so today it's okay for you to completely ignore me when I say goodnight, but last night, when I went down to my room without saying good night, then I get in shit for being so "anti-social"
Only 97 days to go, and I am fucking out of here !!! I am so sick of this !

No comments:

Post a Comment