Tuesday 21 February 2012

Leaving

I carry around your stupid laptop all day for you to bring it to the mall to get fixed
Even though my arms are both killing me from lifting hardwood flooring all day yesterday
I get your laptop fixed for you
Not even a thank you when I get home...
no all you care about is that I didn't run on the laptop
And what I ate for lunch and dinner!
I am sooooo sick of trying to earn some kind of respect from you by doing chores around the house, running errands for you, fixing all your shit when it breaks
You don't even know how to say thank you

I literally live like this with you:
Me: I brought your laptop in and it's all fixed
You: Why didn't you run on the treadmill this morning?
Or...
Me: I ran on the treadmill this morning
You: Why is your acne so bad? Are you not washing your face every night?

I am so sick of this ! I can't take it anymore!
I want to look at you and scream in your face to leave me the fuck alone if nothing I do is ever going to be good enough for you
As soon as I move back home from Florida, do not expect me back leaving here. I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions. And right now, I'm deciding as soon as I'm back, I'm not moving back in with someone who makes me so miserable all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment