Friday 13 May 2016

Hedley

Words can not describe how I am feeling right now.
For a long time I felt held down due to depression and nothing ever truly broke me away from it. I was smiling on the outside, but dying on the inside.

That is, until I heard this song.
I fell in love with the song Invincible by Hedley a long time ago, but it wasn't until a couple years ago it took me to a whole new place in my life and really inspired me to get back on my feet because things happen in life. You make mistakes, you fall down. But you get back up. And you are stronger.
The words in this song took me to a place in my life where I can finally be truly 100% happy. Inside and out.

Hearing this song live has made me so incredibly happy on the inside, I can't even describe it. Hearing them sing, I had to catch my breath a couple times. I don't think I ever focused so hard on a song and the lyrics of it so much in my life. It felt amazing to take a moment and not worry about anything but the words and how they effected me. What they mean to me, and how I am a happier and stronger person because of them.

I know the band will never see this, but i only wish you knew how much your song means to me and how blessed I felt getting to hear it live.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment