Monday 18 April 2016

Acura

I seriously will never purchase an Acura again!!
Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to have a car at the moment that works and gets me to where I need to go, however, that's about all I like about my car.
The front headlight went out, and I asked my dad if he could fix it. Think fixing a light would be a quick fix? Ha! Of course not!! In order to get to the light, my dad had to take the entire battery out of the car! And now the radio won't work because apparently it's a theft hazard that the radio will not work if it's removed from the electrical source! Even though the battery is back in my car, the radio/cd player will not work until I input a code!
First of all, how is this a theft precaution? The car still runs? Just the radio won't work!
I seriously hate my car!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment