Saturday 15 August 2015

Push over

I've been told my whole life that I'm "easy going" and I've always been ok with that.
What I'm not ok with, is people I thought were my friends, taking me, and walking all over me because of it!
I'm am so sick and tired of being hurt over and over and over again by these people who claim to care about me, but it's pretty damn clear all that matters to them is themselves and making sure they get whatever they want! Doesn't matter who they have to hurt, walk all over or stab in the back to get it!

It would just be nice to actually finally feel like I have some decent friends who care about me and aren't going to hurt me!

I honestly forget what happiness feels like, and I blame you! You took it away from me and then dangle it in front of my face like it's some kind of game! That's not what real friends do! A real friend would see how I've been feeling that last few months and step up and be there for me when I've been down! But you care about nothing but yourself!

I have no problem being easy going
But I am done playing your fucking games!
I am done being a push over


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment